- Senior and / or disabled individuals
- Nursing Home residents
- Personal Injury recipients
- Public Assistance applicants who may be over the prescribed income and/or asset limit necessary to qualify for govt. benefits
- We are a non-profit trust company
- Protection for your income & assets
- Financial statements provided direct from the financial institution
- Vast knowledge and experience with senior and disability trusts
- Impeccable customer service and support
To support the Advocacy and Guardianship needs of senior and disabled individuals within the state of Florida whose financial ability to pay for essential services are inadequate.
Additionally, AGED’s mission is to provide resources and training on senior and disability issues to the community at large. In line with this mission, AGED is a proud sponsor of local senior and disabled non-profit organizations. Click here to read more about our community support.
To assist the frail, mentally ill, developmentally disabled, abused, neglected, exploited, and abandoned individuals who are the target of the assistance funded and provided through this organization, the order of concentration will be Services, Outreach, Resources, as well as Training and Community Education.
For the unmet need of Advocacy and Guardianship services to be sufficiently funded and consistently and compassionately supported for those in need without regard to race, age, disability, religion, or available financial resources.
Outreach Services and Resources:
AGED also provides outreach and resources using internet, direct phone calls, faxes, workshops (both conducting and attending), conventions, health fairs, and other organized events.
Contact us today for a FREE comprehensive trust consultation, and / or information package via mail.